Cubensis Growkit Golden Teacher
€19,95 – €49,95
The golden teacher mushroom is the perfect mushroom that gives you a medium trip. This mushroom is therefore suitable for beginners. It is stronger than the Thai mushroom but less strong than the Colombian mushroom.
The effects of the golden teacher magic mushroom
This magic mushroom will make you very happy. You are more creative and will experience a sense of happiness and strong visual effects. During a strong trip, you could also lose the concept of time. The intensity of the trip is mostly dependant on the amount you consume. There is a guideline on how much you should use for a mild or intense trip. However, the intensity of the trip is also dependent on various factors such as body weight and experience. The guideline for the Golden Teacher mushrooms is as stated below:
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
How you should grow Golden Teacher mushrooms
Golden Teacher is very easy to grow with this growkit. During normal circumstances, you can grow mushrooms within two weeks. If it takes longer, it is mostly due to the temperature. During colder temperatures, it could take longer to grow Golden Teacher mushrooms. This growkit contains the following items to grow Golden Teacher mushrooms:
- Psilocybe Aurumescence
If you work hygienically you are even able to use the growkit up to five times. We also provide a manual for you to grow Golden Teacher mushrooms.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
What is the harvest of my growkit
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc
1200cc, 2100cc, 250cc