Cubensis Growkit Thai
€19,95 – €49,95
The Cubensis Thai originates from Thailand. This magic mushroom is very popular as it is used for parties and festivals all over the world. This mushroom will make you feel more energetic, happier, and social. The trip of this mushroom is very mild and thus very suitable for beginning mushroom users.
The effects of the Thai mushroom
This mushroom is very suitable for beginners. The trip is very mild and you will have a similar trip as when consuming the Mexican magic mushroom. This mushroom is very suitable to use when you are going to a party or festival. You will be fascinated by new patterns and some objects could feel different. Also, sounds could be more intense as if you see the world for the first time. A trip from this magic mushroom could take up to five hours. For a mild trip, you could consume 9 grams of fresh magic mushrooms. Do you want an intense trip? The recommended amount should be 35 grams of fresh mushrooms. When consuming this amount you will have a very intense trip. However, it is dependent on several other factors such as body weight and the amount you have eaten before consuming this magic mushroom.
What are the contents of the Cubensis Growkit Thai?
This growkit contains everything you’ll need to grow these magnificent mushrooms. For this growkit you will only need water to grow them. This growkit contains the following items:
- Cubensis Thai
How to grow the Thai magic mushroom
This mushroom is very easy to grow and is ready in just two weeks. When following these instructions success is guaranteed!
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
What is the harvest of my growkit
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc
1200cc, 2100cc, 250cc