Cubensis Growkit Ecuador
€19,95 – €49,95
Cubensis Ecuador is one of the strongest magic mushrooms on earth. The trip could lead to strong visual effects and could cause an out-of-body experience. You will also lose the concept of time and you could hallucinate and dance with penguins and a bottle of beer. Please make sure you’ll have a trip sitter or trip stopper when using this magic mushroom.
What could I experience with the Ecuadorian magic mushroom?
As the Ecuadorian mushroom is one of the strongest on earth it should only be used by experienced users. This magic mushroom could lead to an out-of-body experience. This means you will lose the concept of time and space and explore the world as if it is the first time you’ve seen it. You will be one with the world and you can even get new insights. Always make sure you’ll have a trip sitter or trip stopper when consuming this mushroom, as you could experience a bad trip.
The amount of Ecuadorian mushroom you should consume
As the mushroom is quite strong, we recommend consuming a small amount. If you are experienced with the Ecuadorian magic mushroom you could consume about 40 grams of fresh Ecuadorian mushroom. Is this the first time you’ll consume this mushroom type? Start with a small amount. For example 12 grams of fresh mushroom. Please make sure you don’t consume too much at a time, as the trip could be very intense.
How do I grow Ecuadorian mushrooms?
This growkit contains everything you’ll need to grow successfully Ecuadorian mushrooms. The mushrooms are very easy to grow. In just two weeks you’ll be able to enjoy Ecuadorian mushrooms. The growkit could be used for multiple harvests. However, work as hygienically as possible to prevent contamination. Just follow this manual and you’ll grow your Ecuadorian magic mushrooms with ease.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
What is the harvest of my growkit
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc
1200cc, 2100cc, 250cc