Cubensis Growkit Colombian
€19,95 – €49,95
The Colombian mushroom is very popular as it is very easy to grow. The Colombian mushrooms also give you an intensely strong and intense trip. This is the perfect magic mushroom if you think that the Ecuadorian or McKennaii mushroom is too strong. The Colombian magic mushroom is the perfect mushroom for both beginning and more experienced users.
The enjoyment of Colombian mushrooms
The cubensis Colombian mushrooms give you an intense and spiritual trip. For many, this is the first type of mushroom they use as they are more accessible for beginners in comparison to the Ecuadorian mushroom. The trip of the Colombian mushroom is spiritual. This means that you could learn a lot about yourself and the world. This mushroom could cause strong and visual hallucination. It is however not as strong as, for example, the Ecuadorian mushroom. By using the Colombian mushroom you will learn a lot about yourself and the world. Another upside is that Colombian mushrooms rarely cause bad trips.
How to dose the Colombian mushroom?
You are going to use the Colombian mushroom. But how should I dose this mushroom? The higher the dose is of the mushroom the effect will be stronger. The suggestions for the dose of mushrooms are noted below.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
Growing the Colombian mushroom
Growing magic mushrooms is very easy. Follow this manual and success is guaranteed!
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
What is the harvest of my growkit
After one week you will see the first buds. Temperatures can fasten or slow the growth of your mushrooms. After two weeks your mushrooms should be fully developed. The membranes should be closed but are about to burst open. This is the right moment to harvest the mushrooms.
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc