Cubensis Growkit Mazatapec
€19,95 – €49,95
The Mazatapec mushroom originates from Mexico and is for the more experienced user. You could experience a more spiritual trip. After using the Mexican and Thai magic mushrooms is this the next step you could take for stronger magic mushrooms.
The effects of the Mazatapec mushroom
The trip of this magic mushroom is medium strong. This means you get visual effects such as the change of sound and colour. You will also experience time and sound different. Think about the spiritual side of life and be prepared to feel happy. The amount you should use with this magic mushroom is highly dependent on your body weight and experience. There is however a guideline that could help you to find the right amount.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
This is a guideline. By trying small amounts at a time, you will find out what amounts fits your needs.
How do I grow Mazatapec mushrooms?
This growkit is a complete set of tools to grow Mazatapec mushrooms. When you follow the guidelines and work hygienically you could harvest up to five times with the same growkit. Please keep in mind that growkits get very easily contaminated by your hands or breathe. Make sure that you use gloves and a mask to prevent contamination. By following the guide below you are certain to grow your Mazatapec mushrooms!
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
What is the harvest of my growkit
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc
1200cc, 2100cc, 250cc