Cubensis Growkit Cambodian
€19,95 – €49,95
The Cambodian mushroom is the perfect mushroom for the more experienced user. The effects of the Cambodian Mushroom is average up to rather strong. Also, it is a very easy magic mushroom to grow. This means that it is almost guaranteed to harvest a lot of magic mushrooms each time. The mushroom is given strong visual effects and could lead to philosophical thoughts.
What are the effects of the Cambodian mushroom?
The Cambodian magic mushrooms have strong visual effects. In other words: you might see colours differently and objects could change. The Cambodian mushroom also shows you how to think differently. As this magic mushroom has a rather strong effect, it is recommended for the more experienced user or users that have experienced magic mushrooms before. Do you want to come up with new ideas in life? The Cambodian mushroom is perfect for you!
How to dose the Cambodian mushroom?
In most cases, you can dose the magic mushroom rather easily. As you might know, the trip gets stronger the more you use. Other factors such as body weight and the amount you have eaten before using the magic mushroom have an effect on the trip. Below you will find the dose you could use for your trip.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
What do I receive in my magic mushroom Cambodian growkit?
You will receive several items in your growkit so you can grow your magic mushrooms like a pro. The Cambodian growkit contains the following:
- Cubensis Cambodian XI
After about 2 weeks you are able to harvest your mushrooms. This is mostly dependant on the growth temperature. You can harvest the cubensis Cambodian as soon as the membranes are about to burst.
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
Growing the Cubensis Cambodian
By following all the steps you can grow your own Cambodian mushrooms. It is easy and done in 2 weeks!
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc