Cubensis Growkit B+
€19,95 – €49,95
The cubensis B+ is a very popular magic mushroom. It is even so popular that is the most sold magic mushroom. It is very popular as it is very easy to cultivate and have very positive effects. The effects are very suitable for beginners and can also be grown by experienced growers. The Cubensis B+ XL is known to grow in temperatures between the 7 degrees Celsius and 37 degrees Celsius. The B+ magic mushrooms grows up to 35cm and have caramel coloured hats.
The effects of the cubensis B+ magic mushroom
The B+ is very suitable for beginners. This means you can easily grow and the trip effects are mild to average. Also is the magic mushroom known to improve creativity, being more happy and causes light visual effects. Therefore this magic mushroom is suitable for everyone!
The amount you should use
There is a wide variety of magic mushrooms. This also means that the visual effects could differ. However, on average you could consume the right amount of magic mushroom as written below:
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
The more you consume, the stronger the effects are. However, this could differ due to different factors such as bodyweight and experience.
How to grow the Cubensis B+
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the exterior of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) to the edge.
- Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for 5 to max. 50 min. Note: Never soak for more than one hour.
- After soaking, remove the lid from the GrowKit and gently drain the excess water. Drain the GrowKit 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm water (20ºC) to the growth bag.
For the 250cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 1200cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.5 liters).
For the 2100cc GrowKit: 2 cups (0.25 liters).
Place the GrowKit in the growth bag. Make sure the water doesn’t get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the growth bag by making a cover at the top and securing it with two paper clips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this may take one or two weeks) In this stage the kit doesn’t need any oxygen but high CO2 level.
- “After the pre-pins have been started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this stage the mushrooms needs fresh H2 O and O2 and the CO2 need to escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take a longer period of time before the first mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: gently grab the stem, turn the stem quietly left and right and then pull it up quietly to pull the mushroom out as complete as possible. In this way, it is possible that new mushrooms will grow again.
What is the harvest of my growkit
- 250cc average 100 grams
- 1200cc average 400 grams
- 2100cc average 600 to 800 grams
250cc, 1200cc, 2100cc
1200cc, 2100cc, 250cc