Mondo Growkit Treasure Coast Medium
Do you want a mushroom that is very suitable for parties? Then the Jalisco mushroom is the right fit for you! This magic mushroom makes you feel happy and more sociable. This means it is the perfect mushroom for social events!
What are the effects of the Treasure Coast mushroom?
The Treasure Coast mushroom is a mushroom that can be best consumed in a social event such as parties. This magic mushroom makes you feel very happy and gives light visual effects. You will also feel more creative. Therefore the mushroom can also be taken when getting into a brainstorming session. The effects of this mushroom are quite long: three to five hours. We also have a recommended dose you could consume of the Treasure Coast magic mushroom:
how many times you’ve used magic mushrooms.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
Please be aware that the effects are also affected by the bodyweight of the user and also the amount you have eaten before using the Treasure Coast mushroom. Therefore try to find the perfect amount that fits you. By using a scale to weigh how much of the Treasure Coast mushroom fits your needs.
What contains the Cubensis Growkit Treasure Coast?
The Treasure Coast growkit small is ready to grow. This means it contains everything you need to grow in two weeks of healthy mushrooms. Another upside of this growkit is that you can use the growkit multiple times if you work hygienically. Mushrooms can be effected easily by bacteria and viruses. Therefore work with gloves and a mouth mask. This growkit contains the following items:
- Cubensis Jalisco
The amount you are about to harvest with this kit is about 400 grams of fresh mushrooms per harvest.
Growing the Treasure Coast magic mushroom
This mushroom is very easy to grow. In just nine steps you can enjoy the effects of the Treasure Coast mushroom.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and wipe the outside of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Make some holes in the top layer with a clean fork. Divide the holes regularly over the GrowKit (6 to 8 rows of holes is enough). This allows the substance to absorb the water better.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) up to the brim. Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for one hour.
- After soaking, remove the cover from the GrowKit and pour away the excess water. Let the GrowKit 5 drain for 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm 0,5 liters of clean water (20ºC) to the grow bag.
- Place the GrowKit in the grow bag. Make sure that the water does not get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the grow bag by making a cover at the top and attaching it huge with two paperclips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this can take one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). At this stage, the mushrooms should need fresh water, air and the CO2 should be regulated. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to loosen.