Mondo Growkit Mexican Medium
Mexican mushrooms are very suitable for beginners and thus very popular. With this Cubensis Growkit Mexican Small, you can easily grow your magic Mexican mushrooms. The Mexican mushrooms are very suitable for beginners as the visual effects are rather mild. The Mexican mushroom will show you the bright side of life and is being used for centuries.
The effects and dosing of Mexican mushrooms
The Mexican mushroom will show you the bright side of life. Also, it will give you light visual effects. You might get new insights about yourself and others. As it is a very approachable magic mushroom it is recommended for beginners to use this mushroom for their first trip. The dosing of the magic mushroom depends mostly on the amount you have consumed. However, for most magic mushrooms there is a recommended dose you should take. For the Mexican mushroom, we have written down the recommended amount you should use.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
The contents of the Cubensis Growkit Mexican small
This growkit contains everything you need to grow your Mexican mushrooms. This growkit contains:
- Stropharia Cubensis 250, 1200 of 2100 cc
- Growing manual
By using this growkit you can grow about 500 grams of magic mushrooms.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it as you need it in step 3.
- Make some holes in the top layer with a clean fork. Divide the holes regularly over the GrowKit (6 to 8 rows of holes is enough). This allows the substance to absorb the water better.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) up to the brim. Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for one hour.
- After soaking, remove the cover from the GrowKit and pour away the excess water. Let the GrowKit drain for 10 seconds.
- Add 2 cups lukewarm water (20ºC) to the grow bag:
- Place the GrowKit in the grow bag. Make sure that the water does not get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the grow bag by making a cover at the top and attaching it huge with two paperclips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this takes one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh water, air, and CO2-control.
- The first mushrooms should be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to peel off from under the cap.