Mondo Growkit Thai Medium
The Thai magic mushroom is a well-known mushroom type. Especially in its country of origin: Thailand. In Thailand, the mushroom is used a lot during ‘full moon parties’. But also in other festivities or parties are these mushrooms the perfect companion for a relaxed and fun evening.
The easy Thai magic mushroom
This mushroom is very approachable for beginners. It is easy to grow mushroom but has also rather light visual effects. The mushroom will make you feel more social and will make you feel more relaxed and energetic. A trip with this mushroom could take up to five hours, depending on how much you’ve used. This mushroom will let you see colours differently and sounds could change as well. You will become more sensitive and everything feels more intense than normal. The dosing of this mushroom is as recommended below. It is however dependant on your body weight but also on how many times you’ve used magic mushrooms.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
What are the contents of this growkit?
The growkit contains everything you need. You could potentially harvest up to 400 grams of magic mushrooms. You can also use the growkit multiple times. The growkit contains the following:
- Growing manual
- Psilocybe Cubensis Thai
How to grow the Psilocybe Cubensis Thai?
This magic mushroom is very easy to grow. In just two weeks you have beautiful mushrooms. Just follow these steps and success is guaranteed!
- Wash your hands thoroughly and wipe the outside of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Make some holes in the top layer with a clean fork. Divide the holes regularly over the GrowKit (6 to 8 rows of holes is enough). This allows the substance to absorb the water better.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) up to the brim. Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for one hour.
- After soaking, remove the cover from the GrowKit and pour away the excess water. Let the GrowKit 5 drain for 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm 0,5 liters of clean water (20ºC) to the grow bag.
- Place the GrowKit in the grow bag. Make sure that the water does not get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the grow bag by making a cover at the top and attaching it huge with two paperclips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this can take one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). At this stage, the mushrooms should need fresh water, air and the CO2 should be regulated. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to loosen.