Mondo Growkit Mazatapec Medium
The Mazatapec is a magic mushroom species that origins from Mexico. The Mazatapec mushroom is very suitable for the more experienced user. The Mazatapec is quite easy to grow with this growkit. In comparison to the Mexican mushroom, this mushroom is for the more experienced user. Therefore it is not recommended to be used by starting magic mushroom lovers.
The effects and dosing Mazatapec mushrooms
You could start with this type of mushroom as soon as you’ve had several trips with beginners’ magic mushrooms. The upside of the Mazatapec mushroom is that it is very rare to get a bad trip. The trip of this type of magic mushroom is visual and spiritual. It is a very good mushroom type for spiritual experiences. Also, the visual effects of this mushroom are very satisfying. You will experience time and space completely different and sounds and colours could change as well. The trip to the Mazatapec mushroom is quite long. It takes from 3 up to 8 hours. Therefore you should take small amounts of magic mushrooms as it gives strong effects. Start with a low dose of 1 to 2 grams of dried mushrooms. This is the equivalent of 12 to 24 grams of fresh magic mushrooms.
The contents of the Mazatapec Growkit small
This growkit is ready to grow. This you can start immediately with growing magic mushrooms. The Cubensis Mazatapec Growkit small contains:
- Psilocybe Maylescens
- Growkit manual
The Mazatapec Growing manual
This manual explains to you step by step how to grow your Mazatapec mushrooms.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it as you need it in step 3.
- Make some holes in the top layer with a clean fork. Divide the holes regularly over the GrowKit (6 to 8 rows of holes is enough). This allows the substance to absorb the water better.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) up to the brim. Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for one hour.
- After soaking, remove the cover from the GrowKit and pour away the excess water. Let the GrowKit drain for 10 seconds.
- Add 2 cups lukewarm water (20ºC) to the grow bag:
- Place the GrowKit in the grow bag. Make sure that the water does not get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the grow bag by making a cover at the top and attaching it huge with two paperclips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this takes one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh water, air, and CO2-control.
- The first mushrooms should be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to peel off from under the cap.