Mondo Growkit Ecuador Medium
The Ecuadorian magic mushroom is known for its trip. The effects of this mushroom are very strong, which means it should only be used by experienced users. However, this should not mean that the trip is ‘scary’. You will experience the ‘out-of-body-experience’, and you need to laugh a lot. Therefore it is a very fun magic mushroom to consume.
The effects of the Ecuadorian magic mushroom
As said are the visual effects strong. It is however a very good way to get free of the world. You will melt together with the world and lose the concept of time. You could also experience an out-of-body experience. Hallucination is also a very well-known effect of this mushroom. Please make sure you have a trip sitter just in case you have a bad trip. You could also have a trip stopper. The trip stopper will lessen the effects of the mushroom. Also, make sure you do have experience with various types of magic mushrooms.
What you should do before using Ecuadorian mushrooms
For the best experience, you shouldn’t eat for at least six hours. Also, make sure you consume them in a safe space. If you don’t do this, you could experience a bad trip. Also, make sure you have a trip stopper and sitter. With preparation, you are certain of a safe trip!
The manual for growing Ecuadorian magic mushrooms
Growing this mushroom is very easy. Just follow the steps and you are certain of a clean and big harvest! With the small growkit you could grow about 400 grams of fresh Ecuadorian mushrooms.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and wipe the outside of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Make some holes in the top layer with a clean fork. Divide the holes regularly over the GrowKit (6 to 8 rows of holes is enough). This allows the substance to absorb the water better.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) up to the brim. Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for one hour.
- After soaking, remove the cover from the GrowKit and pour away the excess water. Let the GrowKit 5 drain for 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm 0,5 liters of clean water (20ºC) to the grow bag.
- Place the GrowKit in the grow bag. Make sure that the water does not get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the grow bag by making a cover at the top and attaching it huge with two paperclips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this can take one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). At this stage, the mushrooms should need fresh water, air and the CO2 should be regulated. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to loosen.