Cubensis Growkit Cambodian Medium
The Cubensis Growkit Cambodian small is recommended to try out the mushroom for the first time. You will have a relatively small harvest. The trip of the Cambodian magic mushroom is rather strong. Therefore, it Is recommended to use it when you have used magic mushrooms multiple times.
The effects of the Cambodian magic mushroom
This mushroom is recommended to be used when you have tripped multiple times. The Cambodian mushroom gives rather strong visual effects. You will see colours differently and sounds can be interpreted differently as well. You could also get new insights about your life. Therefore it is the perfect mushroom to collect fond memories.
How to dose Cambodian mushrooms
The more you use the Cambodian mushroom. The stronger the effects are. Therefore we recommend using 2 grams of dried mushrooms or 21 grams of fresh mushrooms for a normal trip. If you think this does not work, you could always try, until you have found the right amount. Also, make sure your trip in a safe space, so you can relax. Also, think of having a trip stopper around just in case.
Growing the Cambodian mushroom
If you follow the instruction a trip is very easy. This means that you can grow multiple harvests of about 300 to 600 grams of fresh magic mushrooms. Enough for an entertaining evening with friends.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, put the lid on it, and let it soak closed for 12 hours
- After 12 hours, pour the excess water from the breeding tank
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag and place the growkit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant sprayer.
- Fold the open side of the grows bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold, making sure to keep it closed.
- Now the Cubensis B + mushroom grow kit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this can take one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh water, air, and the CO2 control needs controlled properly. This is also important after harvesting
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to peel off from under the cap.