Mondo Growkit Colombian Medium
The Colombian magic mushroom is very popular as they are very easy to grow and for the strong and intense trip. The Colombian mushroom is the best choice when the beginner’s mushrooms, such as de Cubensis B+, is too light and the Ecuadorian is too strong. The trip is medium strong. This means you get an interesting trip when using the Colombian mushroom with medium effects.
What are the effects of the Colombian mushroom?
The effects of the Colombian mushrooms are medium up to strong. This mushroom doesn’t give as strong visual effects in comparison to stronger mushrooms such as the McKennaii-, or the Ecuadorian mushroom. This mushroom is ideal for interesting conversations about life with your friends. Therefore it is also a philosophical species. Another upside for this mushroom is, that they barely give a bad trip. The amount you should use is recommended as given below:
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
Please note this is a recommendation. The effects are also dependant on your body weight but also on how much you have eaten before consuming the Colombian mushroom.
What are the contents of the Cubensis Growkit Colombian Small?
This growkit contains everything you need to grow Colombian magic mushrooms. With the growkit you could grow about 300 to 600 grams of magic mushrooms. The growkit contains the following:
- Growth manual
- Psilocybe Colombiesciens
The growkit manual for Cubensis Colombiesciens
This growkit can be grown in 10 steps. It is fairly easy to grow and within two weeks you will have beautiful mushrooms. The growkit can be used for multiple harvests.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and wipe the outside of the GrowKit with a clean, wet cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
- Make some holes in the top layer with a clean fork. Divide the holes regularly over the GrowKit (6 to 8 rows of holes is enough). This allows the substance to absorb the water better.
- Fill the GrowKit with lukewarm water (20ºC) up to the brim. Replace the lid and let the GrowKit soak for one hour.
- After soaking, remove the cover from the GrowKit and pour away the excess water. Let the GrowKit 5 drain for 10 seconds.
- Add lukewarm 0,5 liters of clean water (20ºC) to the grow bag.
- Place the GrowKit in the grow bag. Make sure that the water does not get over the edge of the GrowKit.
- Close the grow bag by making a cover at the top and attaching it huge with two paperclips (part of the GrowKit package).
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this can take one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). At this stage, the mushrooms should need fresh water, air and the CO2 should be regulated. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to loosen.