Mondo Growkit B+ Medium
The Cubensis B+ magic mushroom is one of the best known magic mushrooms. This is due to the accessibility for beginners and as it is very easy to cultivate. Therefore it is the best-sold Cubensis species on earth. The Cubensis B+ can be grown between 7- and 37 degrees Celsius. This means it can grow almost anywhere, especially at home. The mushrooms can grow up to 35cm long and the mushroom itself is caramel-coloured.
The effects of the Cubensis B+
The mushroom is very suitable for beginners. The effects of the Cubensis B+ are mild and also the effects of this mushroom are mild. When consuming the Cubensis B+ you will certainly be more creative and see the philosophical side of yourself. The recommended amount of consumption is 1 to 2,5 grams of dried magic mushrooms. If you have fresh mushrooms you should consume about 10 to 25 grams. It can be said that the more you consume, the stronger the effects are. You could also consume smaller amounts to see what works for you.
Growing manual for the Cubensis B+ small mushroom
Growing this manual is very easy and you could harvest up to 500 grams per batch. You can use this growkit multiple times as well. The manual below is recommended for success!
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, put the lid on it, and let it soak closed for 12 hours
- After 12 hours, pour the excess water from the breeding tank
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag and place the growkit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant sprayer.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold, making sure to keep it closed.
- Now the Cubensis B + mushroom grow kit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form” (this can take one or two weeks) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps). In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh water, air, and the CO2 control needs controlled properly. This is also important after harvesting
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane starts to peel off from under the cap.