100% MYCELIUM Mexican – mushroom Growkit
The Mexican mushroom is one of the most popular magic mushrooms on earth. With the 100% MYCELIUM Mexican – Mushroom growkit you can grow your Mexican mushrooms. They are very easy to grow and have mild effects. Due to the mild effects is this the perfect magic mushroom to start your road to an experienced psychonaut.
The effects of Mexican magic mushrooms
These magic mushrooms are known for a rather mild trip. You’ll feel euphoric and enjoy light visual effects. It is possible to hallucinate with the Mexican mushroom. However, it mostly depends on the amount you consume. You also might get a bit more social, which means this is the perfect mushroom to enjoy with some friends.
How to dose the Mexican magic mushroom
The effects of the Mexican magic mushroom mostly depends on how much you consume. We have a recommendation that you can use to determine what kind of trip you’d like.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
What contains the 100% MYCELIUM Mexican mushroom Growkit?
This growkit contains everything you need to grow magic mushrooms. This means you can grow your Mexican mushrooms at home. A harvest with this type of growkit is usually between 500 and 800 grams of fresh mushrooms. This growkit contains the following items:
- Cubensis Mexican
- Growbag with micro-perforation
The manual to grow the Cubensis Mexican
Just follow the steps and in two weeks you can enjoy your homegrown magic mushrooms.
- Remove the grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from the box. Remove the lid from the grow kit (keep the lid well). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it later.
- Place the grow kit without the lid in the plastic bag provided. Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro-perforation facing up. The opening of the bag is now largely closed.
- From the moment you see small pins growing, you can put the bag upright. Do not water. The first mushrooms will be visible after one week.
- Place the grow kit in an area with enough daylight and a temperature between 18 ° C and 28°C. Never place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15°C, 23°C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest.
- From this stage, leave the bag a little open all the time. This way the moisture can evaporate. Too much moisture could have bad effects on mushroom growth. Your first harvest will be about a week after the first bulbs appear. Make sure to harvest before the first spores explode!
- These sets will produce multiple mushroom crops. To do this, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock and it breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is available for the mushrooms to grow.
- Place the lid of the grow kit back on the kit. Let the set rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and allow any excess water to drain. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated up to five times.