100% MYCELIUM Ecuador – Mushroom Growkit
With the 100% Mycelium Ecuador mushroom growkit you can grow the Ecuadorian magic mushroom. This mushroom is very strong and used to grow in the Andes mountain. Now you can grow the strong Ecuadorian mushroom at home!
The effects of the Ecuadorian mushroom
The Ecuadorian mushroom will take you to new worlds. The effects are very strong and it causes an intense trip. You will see moving objects, are energetic and you feel like your body merges with the ground. It is like you are one with the world. As the trip is very intense it is recommended to use this mushroom if you already have some experience. The intensity of the trip is also dependent on various factors such as body weight. If you want an intense trip with this mushroom you should use about 40 grams of fresh mushrooms. Do you want a more easy trip? Just use 12 grams.
What does this kit contain?
This kit contains everything you need to grow the Ecuadorian fresh magic mushroom. In just two weeks, you can grow the Ecuadorian magic mushroom. One harvest contains about 500 to 800 grams of fresh mushrooms. This growkit can be used multiple times for up to five harvests. The biggest plus of the 100% Mycelium growkit is that it is easy to use. This growkit contains the following items:
- Cubensis Ecuadorian
- Growbag with micro-perforation
We also have a manual that you could use to grow this magic mushroom. Just follow the guide and you will grow your mushrooms with ease!
- Remove the grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from the box. Remove the lid from the grow kit (keep the lid well). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it later.
- Place the grow kit without the lid in the plastic bag provided. Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro-perforation facing up. The opening of the bag is now largely closed.
- From the moment you see small pins growing, you can put the bag upright. Do not water. The first mushrooms will be visible after one week.
- Place the grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 ° C and 28°C. Never place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15°C, 23°C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest.
- From this stage, leave the bag a little open all the time. This way the moisture can evaporate. Too much moisture could have bad effects on mushroom growth. Your first harvest will be about a week after the first bulbs appear. Make sure to harvest before the first spores explode!
- These sets will produce multiple mushroom crops. To do this, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock and it breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is available for the mushrooms to grow.
- Place the lid of the grow kit back on the kit. Let the set rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and allow any excess water to drain. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated up to five times.