100% MYCELIUM Thai – Mushroom Growkit
The 100% MYCELIUM Thai mushroom is also known as the party mushroom. This magic mushroom will make you more social, relaxed, and energetic. The Thai mushroom is very easy to grow with the 100% Mycelium growkit. With a harvest of 500 to 800 grams is this your go-to growkit for an enjoyable evening with friends!
The effects of the Thai mushroom
The Thai magic mushroom is a social mushroom. This means you will get more social during parties. You will yourself more euphoric and you might experience light visual effects. Walls could deform and you’ll experience everything more intensely. Senses are sharp and you’ll feel like you can party all night. The dose depends mostly on what kind of trip you would like. We have made a guideline on how much you can dose for a certain kind of trip.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
What does the 100% MYCELIUM Thai mushroom growkit contain?
This growkit contains everything you need to grow Thai magic mushrooms. A harvest with this growkit is between 500 and 800 grams. You can use the growkit multiple times. Please do keep in mind that if you are growing the magic mushrooms that you have to prevent contamination. It can be easily prevented by using gloves and wearing a mouth mask.
How to grow the Thai mushroom?
This growkit contains everything you need to grow the Thai mushroom. By following the manual you are certain the successfully grow the Thai magic mushroom. In just two weeks you can easily grow a huge harvest to enjoy together with friends.
- Remove the grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from the box. Remove the lid from the grow kit (keep the lid well). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it later.
- Place the grow kit without the lid in the plastic bag provided. Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro-perforation facing up. The opening of the bag is now largely closed.
- From the moment you see small pins growing, you can put the bag upright. Do not water. The first mushrooms will be visible after one week.
- Place the grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 ° C and 28°C. Never place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15°C, 23°C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest.
- From this stage, leave the bag a little open all the time. This way the moisture can evaporate. Too much moisture could have bad effects on mushroom growth. Your first harvest will be about a week after the first bulbs appear. Make sure to harvest before the first spores explode!
- These sets will produce multiple mushroom crops. To do this, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock and it breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is available for the mushrooms to grow.
- Place the lid of the grow kit back on the kit. Let the set rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and allow any excess water to drain. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated up to five times.